“People-oriented” is the purpose of lighting, sports lighting is no exception. A healthy light environment must be considered.
In the sports lighting design, glare and interference light are the primary unfavorable factors affecting the athletes to play a competitive level, but also the important factors affecting the quality of TV broadcast. Glare is an important indicator of light health and light environment. Glare refers to the visual condition that causes visual discomfort and reduces the visibility of objects due to inappropriate brightness distribution or extreme brightness contrast in space or time. A sensation of light in the field of vision that the human eye cannot adapt to may cause disgust, discomfort or even loss of clarity. It also refers to excessive brightness or changes in brightness in one part of the field of vision. Glare is one of the important causes of visual fatigue.
LED sports lights can reduce glare and overflow by the following measures:
- Specially designed for LED characteristics, equipped with medium light, narrow light and ultra narrow light.
- Scientific lens and reflector design, to achieve effective control of light.
- Take full advantage of the secondary reflection of the reflector to reduce direct glare.
- Scientifically determine the working power of LED light source to control its central light intensity.
- A suitable external glare controller is designed to reduce glare and improve light efficiency by re-reflection.
- Control the projection Angle and direction of a single LED bead.