- DMX or Digital Multiplexing is a fast speed control system， while DALI or
Digital Addressable Lighting Interface is a slow speed control system.
- A DMX can have up to 512 connections while in DALI max connections are 64only.
- In the DMX system，automatic addressing cannot be performed while in a DALI system automatic addressing is possible.
- While in both systems thecablelength is 30ometers,yet in DMX the cable requirement is Cat-5.
- DMXisa centralized control panel while DALl is a decentralized control system.
Now,that you know what’s a DMX and DALI Lighting control and the critical point of difference between the two. You can quickly assess your requirements and choose the best lighting control for your use.